Oil pulling Therapy is a regimen that not many people have known about, until recently. You may have heard it pop up in various forums such as CureZone (and read many testimonials), and may have some inkling on what it involves, but I wrote this article so you will know all the details.Using this method, one could heal a lot of chronic illnesses, diseases, preventing the need for surgery or medication (that can cause bad side effects).
Now, let me get into the specifics of the method. Here is how one would do oil pulling:
1. Every morning, before eating anything, consume 1 tbspoon of cold pressed oil, but DO NOT actually swallow the oil! Slowly swish the oil in your mouth, sipping and sucking it through your teeth for up to 25 mins. Use a lot of saliva, and mix the two together often. Doing this will use your enzymes, which in turn will draw out harmful toxins out of your bloodstream. So make sure the oil isn't swallowed - it will absorb toxins.
2. Continue swishing. As you continue swishing the oil, it eventually gets much more thin, and even turns white. Spit out a little into the sink. If the color is not white, it means you are not done. So continue oil pulling until the color of the oil is white.
3. After you're done, clean your sink, because it may contain lots of harmful toxins that you just eliminated. People have actually taken small drops of the remnants, and view them under a microscope, only to view toxic substances.
Oil pulling will generally increase your metabolic rate, and thus your health. Another beneficial effect most people have is the curing of bleedy gums, and cleaner teeth. But of course, the main benefit lies in its restoration of health.
I've done oil pulling for over a few months, and at first I didn't really notice any benefits. However, after 2 months I can now attribute my lively energy, and my healthy digestion to oil pulling.
Here are some tips to keep in mind while oil pulling:
1) Do it the first thing before eating any breakfast. If you have any chronic ailments such as acne, or candida, you should do oil pulling more than once a day, but do it on an empty stomach.
2) Please do not swallow the cold-pressed oil while swishing. The oil will be contaminated with toxins as it draws it out. If you do swallow it, nothing horrible will happen to you - it'll just be eliminated through your bowels, but better not to swallow.
3) The best oils to do this is sunflower and sesame oil. You should experiment which different oils and see which one fits you the best.